Temporary Health Insurance
Are you currently without health insurance and do not qualify for Obamacare Special Enrollment Period on the Marketplace? A Short Term Medical Plan (STM) could be the solution for your insurance needs. Short Term Medical Insurance can be purchased 365 days a year with no Open Enrollment Period (OEP) restrictions. STM Plans are sometimes referred as temporary health insurance since they bridge the gaps in health insurance coverage when you need coverage for a period of transition in your life.
Is Short Term Health Insurance For Me?
Short Term Medical Insurance may be for you if you’re:
- Unable to apply for Obamacare coverage because you missed the OEP and don’t have an eligible life change to qualify for Special Enrollment Period
- Waiting for your Obamacare coverage to start
- Looking for coverage to bridge you to Medicare
- A college student, just out of school or turning 26 and losing coverage on your parent’s insurance plan
- Between jobs and waiting for benefits to begin with your new employment, or needing temporary alternative to COBRA Insurance
- Healthy and under age 65
The Benefits of Short Term Health Insurance with United Healthcare (UHC)
UHC Short Term medical insurance offers you just the kind of flexible, fast coverage you need for those dynamic times of change in your life. With UHC Short Term Medical plans you can:
- Apply anytime of the year in minutes
- Get covered fast, as soon as the day after application
- Pick your deductible amount from several options
- Pick your length of coverage, up to 360 days in some states
- Drop coverage with no penalty and receive a refund on unused premium if a more permanent health insurance option comes along
- You may be able to apply for another short term health insurance plan when the first one finishes, if needed
- Access an extensive Nationwide Network of health care professionals, with 1.3 million physicians and other health care professionals and approximately 6,000 hospitals and other facilities. UnitedHealthcare offer one of the largest networks in the U.S.
- Get generally lower premiums than with Obamacare health insurance plans without premium subsidy
- Short Term Medical Insurance Comparison
- At Direct Insurance Solutions we help thousands of individuals select affordable Short Term Health Insurance and United Healthcare is our preferred insurance carrier. A Fortune 500 Company rated A with A.M. Best and with more than 75 years offering personal insurance, no other company comes close to matching the service experience. United Healthcare has been offering Short Term Insurance for over 30 years which is longer than most companies have been in existence. Why go with copy cat solutions when you can go with the insurance company that is committed to offer the most innovative products, access to large provider network and excellent customer service.
- Why Direct Insurance Solutions? Award winning insurance agency that has helped thousands find affordable coverage and represents hundreds of regional and national carriers built on the following foundation: Pillars:
- Offer the most affordable and comprehensive insurance solutions regardless of household budget
- Offer the best A rated (A.M. Best) insurance carriers
- Over 20 years experience to help you navigate through cumbersome underwriting process
- Offer best-in-class service
- Easy to do business with
Call or click for a free no-obligation quote: