Home, Auto, & Life Health Insurance Florida
Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand.
A basic Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover the following:
- The structure of your home
- Replacement costs
- Personal possessions (up to a set limit)
- Living expenses in case of a disaster
You can also add supplemental policies such as:
- Valuable Articles/Floater policies (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)
- Flood policies
- Umbrella policies (additional liability)
The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move:
- Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.
- Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.
- ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys
- Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.
- RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.
- Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.
Protect you and your family from unexpected medical emergencies:
- ACA/Marketplace Obamacare – Qualify for premium subsidies and sign up for Obamacare in less than 10 minutes. Marketplace SEP assistance Off-Exchange – Private HMO & PPO plans.
- Small Group – Health Insurance for Small Business Employees.
- Short-Term Medical - PPO Plans that provide comprehensive coverage for up to 364 days.
- Dental & Vision – PPO & HMO Plans available for as low as $12.99.
- Medicare: Medicare Advantage and Supplement Plans available.
- Supplemental – Plans that cover hospitalization and accidents.
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future and the future of your loved ones. For your protection, we only offer Life Insurance with Living Benefits.
Life Term Insurance provides life insurance protection for a specified period of time. Term life is sometimes convertible to permanent coverage, providing you with flexibility as your needs change. Term is the most affordable form of life insurance. We are experts in finding you cheap term life insurance.
Whole Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance that remains in force for your entire lifetime, provided premiums are paid as specified in the policy.
Universal Life Insurance is a form of permanent life insurance characterized by its flexible premiums, face amounts and unbundled pricing structure. The savings element, premiums and death benefit can be reviewed and altered as a policyholder’s circumstances change.
Burial Insurance also know as Final Expense Life Insurance helps you cover expenses like funeral costs, medical and credit card bills.